WooCommerce is a well-known online store platform for WordPress, or simply, an eCommerce plugin for WordPress. It is the most popular and arguably best eCommerce plugin for WordPress, and its integration provides great SEO for eCommerce websites. And if you’re interested in learning more about WordPress, check out our post, where we previously went into great length.
Because it is open source, it offers limitless customizations. Using WordPress with WooCommerce means you’ll have the support of a robust open-source community.
WooCommerce is incredibly flexible. The reality is that you can make a website to sell products- and that means just about everything. If you want to sell something, whether via WooCommerce drop shipping or by creating digital products to sell, you can do it with WooCommerce. There’re also physical products, subscriptions, memberships, appointments, and much more. Whether you intend to sell a single digital product or an enormous variety of physical products.
Benefits of WooCommerce themes
As we have already discussed before, this savvy eCommerce plugin turns any WordPress site into a powerful online store. And is also an open-source platform making it free to install.
In a study, it has been found that WooCommerce owns more than 26% of all online stores, making it one of the most popular eCommerce platforms. Up to 4.4 million websites all over the world use WooCommerce to build their online presence.
Is WooCommerce suitable for your shop?
It is suitable for you if you value customization over all else and don’t mind putting in the extra work to get the online store of your dreams.
Limitless customization in an open-source platform, you can use code to customize your store to your heart’s content. WooCommerce is code-optimized for SEO and has a ton of great plugins as well as great guides to make you an SEO pro.
Excellent value for money it’s free to install, plus the extensions are mostly reasonably priced, helping you add greater functionality to your store at a low cost.
Where to find the best WordPress theme for WooCommerce?
Each theme will offer a unique design and features that set it apart from other WordPress themes. You can start your search for the right WordPress theme based on your needs.
- WordPress.org Theme Directory: it provides a free WordPress theme and has the largest collection of WordPress themes on the marketplace.
- Elegant Themes: it is a highly recommended WordPress Theme Shop. They are creators of Divi, which is perfect for any theme template.
- StudioPress: StudioPress is a creator of the Genesis framework theme, probably the most well-known theme to develop the high-quality WordPress theme.
- CSSIgniter: CSSIgniter is all about the design, development, and distribution of affordable but beautiful and fully functional WordPress themes.
- Themify: Themify offers premium plugins and themes. Which comes with a built-in Themify builder to customize any theme.
How can you find the best WooCommerce Theme?
WordPress WooCommerce themes let you create an eCommerce shop and sell your products. With these themes, you can easily use WooCommerce extensions to make a powerful business store.
Luckily, there is an abundance of WooCommerce WordPress themes to choose from. Therefore, it is essential to pick one that includes the proper eCommerce store tools.
Some basic features for every WooCommerce theme are:
- Flexibility and compatibility, make sure that the theme is compatible with the latest versions to prevent errors.
- Easy to use, as it should be user beginner friendly.
- Work seamlessly with extensions/ addons.
- SEO-friendly and responsiveness
- Most eCommerce transactions are generated via mobile commerce, a responsive design is necessary.
- Dedicated support team
- Page builder integration and customization using a drag-and-drop page builder will make the entire process much more manageable.
- Good ratings and reviews.
- Lightweight and high performance
- Speed optimization, websites with slow speed are not good for online business.
Best WordPress Themes for WooCommerce
Astra is a fast, fully customizable & beautiful WordPress theme suitable for blogs, personal portfolios, business websites, and WooCommerce Storefront. It offers special features and templates so it works perfectly with all page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, Visual Composer, SiteOrigin, Divi, etc.
It’s super lightweight, and the developers say that, with default WordPress data, a website using Astra should load in less than half a second.
It’s ready for custom post types and has great support for WooCommerce. Astra is 100% Open-source.
Using Astra, you can customize every small detail of your site, all without writing a single line of code. You can choose different colors on your homepage, landing page, product page, and more.
You have multiple options to customize your widgets and sidebar for either the whole site or the whole page. Astra is an SEO-friendly WooCommerce theme that comes with built-in Schema support. Schema is a structured markup that helps search engines better understand what your website is about to display more relevant results to end-users.
Pre-made website templates are something that every agency and website creator wants. Astra comes with a wide range of pre-built website templates for almost every purpose and business.
All of the sites that you build with Astra will be Guttenberg-ready. Astra works great with LearnDash and LifterLMS. The WooCommerce module is a feature of the Astra Pro Addon.
- Built-in page builder compatibility
- Custom layouts for pages and posts
- Sidebar Manager, Headers, and Footers
- Theme customizer options
- Hook & filters
- Astra Schema Markup
- Solid Security
- White label option
- Usable with multiple domains
Astra can be downloaded from WordPress.org, or from directly within the themes area of your WordPress admin area.
Pricing: Astra Pro- for $47/year or $227 one-time
Essential Bundle- for $137/year or $677 one-time
Growth Bundle- for $187/year or $937 one-time
OceanWP is a fast-loading WordPress theme that has great support for third-party plugins and drag-and-drop page builders. It can be used as a standalone product or as part of a page builder framework like Elementor or Divi.
For WooCommerce, OceanWP automatically sets a few customizations such as a big button, cart icon in the header, etc.
The OceanWP theme has also been perfected on WooCommerce, the most popular webshop system in the world for WordPress. Not only for customization of its design, but it offers a host of conversion-enhancing gadgets. For example, the so-called native cart pop-up. After you put an item in your basket, a pop-up will appear to encourage you to pay.
- Integrate with any screen size.
- Loads super-fast
- Full integration with E-Commerce plugins like WooCommerce
- Schema added SEO-friendly theme
- Built-in share module, optin module, and others
- Full page builder support
- Stock WordPress widgets Enhancer
- It is highly compatible with page builders like Elementor, Visual composer, Beaver Builder, and Brizy too.
This alone would bring about 8% more conversion. There are several WooCommerce modules that you can view on their own site.
OceanWP is the best theme for creating a webshop. As, WooCommerce integration is fantastic, with many WooCommerce tweaks built directly into the website. For example, the design has a shopping cart popup and a shopping cart floating bar. There’s also a quick-view mode that lets a customer see a product without leaving the page.
Pricing: Personal for 3 sites at $38/year or $155 one time
Business for 6 sites at $53/year or $214 one time
Agency for 50 sites at $79/year or $318 one time
3. Neve Theme
Neve is a lightweight theme built for speed in the new era of WordPress. It is a classic multipurpose WooCommerce theme. It’s fast-loading, powerful, and feature-rich to create an eCommerce site or online store.
In addition to WooCommerce, it’s built to work seamlessly with popular page builder plugins such as Elementor and Divi. This makes it an excellent tool for beginners and any designers or developers looking to streamline their workflow.
It also has a WooCommerce booster feature which unlocks additional customization features for your store.
For example, you can easily customize individual product layouts as well as customize the shop pages. You can also customize the checkout for a smooth shopping experience. The Neve theme allows you to create a unique header and footer for your site.
- Booster Features
- Lots of layout options
- Header and footer builder
- Importable demo site
- White label (in pro version)
- Lightweight, performance-optimized design
- Detailed WooCommerce compatibility
- Compatible with page builder plugins like elementor
Another cool feature that the Neve theme offers is the ability to white label the theme. This means you can install the theme on your client’s website and replace the Themeisle branding with your own.
Neve theme has a free version that you can download from the official theme repository. It has enough features to get you started and to give you a taste of what’s possible with the theme.
Pricing: Personal plan for an unlimited no of websites is $59/year or $189 one time
A business plan for an unlimited no of websites is $99/year or $299 one time
Agency plan for an unlimited no of websites is $59/year or $499 one time
The storefront was built by the developers behind WooCommerce. Using WooCommerce and the storefront theme, you can quickly and easily set up an online shop to sell your products or services.
It is the official WooCommerce theme for WordPress and was created to complement their eCommerce WordPress plugin. Available for free from the WordPress.org directory. It’s a lightweight, basic theme that’s an excellent base for creating your online shop.
The storefront features a responsive layout, meaning that it will adapt to any devices that visitors use. You can use WordPress Customizer or a custom plugin to modify the website design and match it to your brand.
WooCommerce and storefronts are a hugely popular combination with a large and supportive community. There are numerous child themes as well as free and premium plugins available if you want to add certain features or change the look of your shop.
- Storefront theme is based on the popular underscore starter theme, making it very lightweight.
- The theme integrates smoothly with your store without breaking or slowing it down.
- The theme presents your store on all screen sizes without distorting your store’s design or messing with its functionalities.
- It comes with a clean design that lets the visitors focus on important elements such as product descriptions, pricing, and store features.
- You can customize your store in several ways to align it with your brand persona.
- You can always download storefront extensions
- There are a variety of display options for the homepage component including.
- The theme is compatible with most WooCommerce-supported extensions, plugins or add-ons.
- Its lightweight and bloat-free design make it easy to extend and customize to suit your individual needs.
WooCommerce offers storefront extensions, available either for free or for a one-time fee if you need more customization.
eStore is a great eCommerce WordPress theme that is suitable for modern and dynamic online shops. With eStore managing and selling products is easy and convenient. The fully customizable and responsive design of the theme will make sure that the site you create with the theme is unique and effective.
The theme is packed with premium features as well as several custom widgets that you can use to build your site. A clean, modern, and beautiful layout design is sure to keep your users hooked on your site for hours on end.
The theme comes with a dedicated forum where you can get support for free. It comes with a theme options panel on the dashboard which helps in bringing quick visual and functional changes.
The theme is fully compatible with WooCommerce and YITH WooCommerce Wishlist plugin. As an online store owner, attracting customers and selling products will be a lot easier with this theme.
- The theme comes pre-packed with 600+ Google Fonts
- It automatically adapts to various mobile devices
- The theme is translation-friendly and is compatible with either WMPL or Polylang plugins.
- It is built to follow all the best SEO practices
- You can also use WordPress page builders such as Brizy to create a custom layout for your online store.
- It includes custom widgets, colors, and typography to help display your products and brand more professionally.
Price: Free and pro version is available.
Botiga is a free WooCommerce WordPress theme from aThemes that features a soothing minimalist design and deep integration with WooCommerce. It is translation-ready for international sales, too.
It’s performance-optimized, mobile responsive, and comes with plenty of customization options to help your online business stand out. And also, has a beautiful, grid-based homepage design that makes it easy to showcase featured collections or popular products.
You get access to several pre-defined color palettes but also have the option to create your own color scheme from scratch.
It comes with an attractive home page, lots of areas to promote products, a persistent shopping cart at the top, and lots of opportunities to promote special offers and discounts.
- Edit every aspect of your product card. Customize card style, sort elements, color, font, radius, and more
- Product galleries, cart layout, checkout styles, and product filters, in one theme.
- Show which products are on sale or show special offers to boost sales.
- Scroll-to-top arrow to make navigating your site easier for your visitors
- Showcase related and upsell products on product pages
- Help customers find products quickly with instant search
- You can change the width and height of the logo, you can also set the logo’s background and foreground color.
- Botiga supports six blog archive styles
- It lets you change the post meta and title size.
- It can also show/hide post tags, author box, post navigation, and related posts on the single post page.
Price: it is a freemium theme, you can see the demo too before downloading the free version.
Personal: $69/year for 1 license
Professional: $99/year for 5 licenses
agency: $199/year for unlimited licenses
Developed by Themeisle, Hestia is one of the most popular WordPress themes today. it is famous for a one-page theme with many customization options and page builder functionality. Hestia works with all the major page builders on the market, including Elementor, Divi, Beaver Builder, and others.
Whether you’re creating a website for your business or just want to create a personal website, Hestia works for both. It is the perfect WordPress theme for businesses and organizations that want to create a modern and sophisticated website.
Hestia offers a library of beginning sites, just like any decent theme; therefore, you’ll be able to customize the design to your corporate brand immediately.
This WordPress theme is incredibly fast and easy to use, making it a great choice for any site.
- Deep elementor integration
- Live Editing
- Excellent front page options
- Great customization capabilities
- Centralized customization
- Advanced customization
- Easy Google Analytics
- Visual assessment of how a new theme update may affect your site
- Drag and drop panels to change the order of sections
- Reorganize your frontpage sections more easily and quickly
Price: From Free to Pro starts at $69 for a single website
Business plan: $99 for 3 sites
Agency plan: $199 for unlimited website
Ultra-theme is powered by the Themify framework, and It is a multipurpose powerful WordPress theme that can be used to create a wide range.
By combining the ultra-theme with the WooCommerce plugin, You’ll have no trouble building an online store with WordPress. This online shop demo has all features you’d expect to find in a top eCommerce theme combined with all the other great features from ultra.
The stylish design and varied selection of page layouts will help you create a professional eCommerce store with very little effort.
As this theme can be customized extremely easily, the ultra-eCommerce demo should suit a wide range of products.
Ultra has 60+ pre-defined content layouts. The layouts ensure your content looks great, no matter which demos you’re using. You can also customize any of the layouts through the Themify builder tool.
- Customize panel with no CSS coding required
- Paid add-ons for free
- Drag and drop website builder
- Animated background color effect
- Multi-site support
- Multiple sidebars and header layout configurations
- Image filters
- Library of shortcodes
- 15 headers post layouts
- Selection of pre-set typography configuration
- Mega menus for upgraded site navigation
Price: Single Theme- $59/year
Master Club- $89/year for 42 themes with photoshop files + 12 plugins + 25 builder addons + 5 PTB addons.
Lifetime Club- $249 for lifetime access to the master club plan.
ShoppingCart is the next generation and ultra-responsive Shopping, store & eCommerce WordPress theme, containing all the features you need to create a stunning website.
The theme consists of well-organized components so it’s easy to edit and customize everything to create a specific website for your needs. With a focus on shopping sites, it features multiple sections on the front page as well as widgets, multiple navigations, social menus, a logo, and more.
It is designed for shopping, store, and eCommerce and is also competent for every kind of site which is designed and developed by Theme Freesia. It is also designed to have the fastest page load speed, whether you have lots of articles or a lot of different products that load together on the page.
- Multiple layouts
- Theme is responsive and is optimized to different screen sizes for iPad, iPhone, Android, or any windows phone.
- This theme is optimized to web pages and contents, which is easily discoverable by the users for searching relevant terms & high ranking on the websites
- Social Media Integrated
- You can choose any color scheme from the color options to fit your logo design
- Theme Freesia Demo import and setup available
- Advertisement Display Positions
- It is compatible with WooCommerce, bbPress, YITH WooCommerce Wishlist, Breadcrumb NavXT, Contact Form 7, and Max Mega Menu.
Price: Free, or the premium starts at $59 for a personal plan
Business plan @ $79
Developer plan @ $99
Hongo is a multipurpose WordPress Theme catering to long-scrolling product landing pages. The eCommerce store demos that you get access to with Hongo are quite focused on specific products. However, you don’t have to use the designs exactly as intended.
Themezaa, the creator of Hongo, have been producing WordPress theme for many years. And creating them easy to use even for a beginner.
Hongo offers stunning and impressive 11-plus ready store demos, pixel-perfect and highly customizable 200-plus elements, an outstanding templates library of more than 250 plus amazing templates, and through which you can build your website in a snap with no single line coding requirement.
It showcases your best-featured content with its crisp designs. Also, it is a ready-made standalone WooCommerce theme that accomplishes your website.
These styles take flexibility to a new level. With the most dynamic product page styles, Hongo transforms your products and designs to the next level.
- Give tailor-made look to your site
- Excellent styles to showcase your collection
- Handcrafted Unique product page styles
- Enables filter system for price, product attributes, and category to narrow down search results.
- Craft your site by using 200+ awesome customizable elements
- Creative content pages for your store
- Custom header & footer builder
- Craft any web elements with drag & drop page builder
- Upload multiple angle view images of your product to display a 360-degree product view.
- Interactive shop banners
Price: regular license for 6 months @ $59 and extended support to 12 months for more than $17.63
Extended license for 6 months @ $3000 and extend support to 12 months for more than $900
You can download it from Themeforest directly.
Those who use WordPress regularly must know Divi, as it is one of the most popular Themes for multipurpose. Divi has been regularly updated and improved. The theme now includes a powerful drag-and-drop page builder tool, hundreds of website templates, and countless customization options and settings as well as a few other useful features.
Divi has been produced by the elegant themes team and is their flagship product. And Divi was built with the beginner in mind.
Every customization can be made through a handy user interface, and it’s all done on the front end you look at your site through the visitor’s eyes. Divi comes with more than 1900 pre-made page designs. You also get more than 260 full website design packs.
All design customization in Divi is done through various pop-out windows that appear just when you need them. The process is basically the same for every block of content you see on your pages: just hover your mouse over an element, and then click on one of the options buttons.
- Extreme customization of anything you see on the page
- It lets you build any type of design without having to know how to code.
- There are more than 1900 pre-made designs to choose from
- Easy to use for beginners as well
- 40+ website content elements such as text, calls to action, sliders, galleries, forms, and much more
- Animations and option to copy and paste styles
- Drag and drop + Responsive
- Split testing functions
- Additional themes and plugins
- Hundreds of high-quality templates, various page layouts, and site layouts
Price: Yearly access @ $89/year, unlimited website usage, access to Divi, Extra, Bloom & Monarch.
Lifetime access @ $249 one-time, lifetime update, unlimited website usage, and hundreds of website packs.
TheGem is a multipurpose WordPress theme. Therefore, no matter what type of website you’re planning to build you can consider it. TheGem is CodexThemes’ newest entry into the multipurpose theme world.
TheGem has a huge number of design concepts included with the theme. They have over 40 unique design concepts and 150+ premade page templates, eight navigation settings in over 20 styles, plus flexible page layouts, the possibilities are really unlimited.
TheGem has been built to work seamlessly with WooCommerce. It includes all the page templates and layouts your online store will need. That is eCommerce friendly design for your product, shopping cart, and checkout pages.
TheGem has been developed for high performance and fully optimized for modern devices, including laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets, as well as mastering SEO best practices. It focuses more on addons and features which are needed for creating a diverse, unique website.
- Multi-page and one-page ready
- Templates for more than 400 pages
- 2600+ Font icons
- More than 70 homemade design concepts for different niches
- Focuses on performance
- Drag and drop page builder
- Broad third-party plugin compatibility
- Powerful slideshow builder tools
- High-performance theme with code optimized for fast loading times.
Price: Regular license @ $59 for 6 months and optional upgrades include purchasing an extra 6 months of support for $17.63.
Extended license @ $2900 for 6 months and optional upgrades include purchasing an extra 6 months of support for $862.50
Metro brings a wide range of layout choices so that you can spend less time creating the site layout and concentrate more on your actual content. And that makes it undoubtedly the best minimal WooCommerce WordPress theme.
Since it is a minimalist theme, Metro will give you a classy and simple site rather than a flashy one that doesn’t focus on what you’re selling. Metro is fully responsive and mobile-friendly so your website looks fantastic on all kinds of devices.
Metro supports a multi-vendor plugin, the Dokan multivendor plugin, in Metro to give you an exceptional shop. This plugin facilitates front-end product and order management for vendors. The WP layer slider allows you to create fantastic slider effects to catch the eye of even the most casual visitor.
In the kit, you will find multiple front and internal pages that work for pushing all sorts of different items. In other words, you can comfortably go niche or general with Metro.
- Pre-build home page layouts design
- Different shop page style layouts
- Awesome single product page layout
- Mobile-friendly responsive website
- Amazing product hover style
- Unique header style variation
- Easily translate the site to multilingual
- Drag and drop page builder included
- Unlimited color combination
- Clean, trending, and modern design
- WP layer slider
Price: Regular license @ $35 for 6 months support from RadiusTheme and optional extended support for 6 months @ $8.63
Extended license @ $3000 for 6-month support from RadiusTheme and optional extended support for 6 month @ $900
It is specially built for eCommerce themes, so it is fully compatible with WooCommerce. The Shoppe is a quick-loading, lightweight, and RTL-ready WordPress theme, that helps you power your eCommerce projects.
The Shoppe eCommerce theme is developed by Themify. And it is adding new demo sites from time to time. You will get access to lots of layouts, as the theme features about 14 header layouts, 9 archive layouts, and 6-footer layouts. So, you can easily customize your website without any hassle.
It has a powerful quick product search, ajax shopping cart, Wishlist, quick look lightbox, product image zooms, and more. This theme comes with multiple premade eCommerce layouts and a 1-click demo content importer to help you get started instantly.
The Shoppe is fully responsive and has been proven to work in all screen sizes. It also includes smart elements that automatically adjust to screen sizes by simplifying or minimizing depending on the requirement.
- Design and customization
- Mobile friendliness
- Plugin compatibility
- Speed and performance
- Smart & flexible layout options
- Drag and drop builder
- Ajax quick search
- WPML Compatible
- Easily insert banner ads
- Logo image
Price: Standard @ $59/year includes WP Theme + 12 builder addons
Developer @ $69/year includes WP theme + 12 builder addons + photoshop files
Master club @ $89/year includes shoppe plus all 42 Themes, 11 plugins, 25 builder addons, and 5 PTB addons.
There you have it, then! We hope that this ranking of the top WooCommerce themes has made it easier for you to find what you require to launch a WooCommerce website.
Remember that not every website theme is appropriate for every type of company. The procedure will go much more smoothly if you use a WooCommerce theme that is responsive and compatible with a page builder. Be aware that the highest installed or rated item isn’t always the greatest thing to consider. Before choosing a theme, it is preferable to read the most recent reviews and give them a try.
After selecting a theme, the following step is to add plugins that can enhance your business. You should also optimize your store for the highest possible conversion.
We wish you luck in your search for the top WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online shop. Best wishes for your store.